Three months’ notice is required for those intending to marry in the Catholic Church. A useful website is

Anybody looking for letters of freedom, baptism or confirmation certificates for marriage elsewhere should contact the parish office by email, phone or mail. If you are living in the parish for the last six months or more, contact our office to fill out a pre-nuptial enquiry form. We will help you with any questions you may have.

Sometimes people look for “Letters of Freedom” for parishes in which they have previously lived. This form is also available from our office.

Our Marriage preparation Booklet can be viewed & downloaded below: